Sander van Someren Greve
Trade lawyer in the Netherlands
Sander van Someren Gréve works as a senior associate in the field of Commercial & International Trade. Sander is a decisive trade lawyer in the Netherlands with extensive knowledge and expertise of the manufacturing industry. International clients value Sander in his role as reliable sparring partner for strategic choices and attest to his attentiveness, responsiveness and time-efficient approach.
In addition to his advisory work on commercial transactions, an important part of his work is litigating in the Netherlands on (international) commercial disputes. This may concern a dispute about a contract, product liability or other (professional) liabilities.
As a trade lawyer in the Netherlands, Sander has built up a broad expertise in matters related to:
- liability in the event of broken negotiations
- pre-judgment attachments under Dutch law
- the (consequences of) dissolution, cancellation or annulment of commercial agreements
- (international) enforcement disputes in the Netherlands
- conducting summary proceedings and proceedings on the merits
- Various commercial contracts, such as agency, SLA, mediation, distribution, franchise, purchase and assignment.
Sander van Someren Gréve has registered the following principal (and secondary) legal practice areas in the Netherlands Bar’s register of legal practice areas (rechtsgebiedenregister):
– Civil procedural law (arbitration, pre-judgment attachments, enforcement law and litigation)
– Law of obligations (agency and distribution)
Based on this registration, he is required to obtain ten training credits per calendar year in each registered principal legal practice area in accordance with the standards set by the Netherlands Bar.